Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Lack...

of what? you might ask... Every fucking thing. 

scenario: flirting with a dude for over a year via texting and facebook. finally find time in both our schedules to hook up. and it was strictly for "hooking up" purposes. BUT nice guy, great father to his kids, tall, fairly handsome, impeccably dressed, really good on paper.

we get to his house. i strip and proceed to suck all the life out of his dick. he is extremely vocal and grateful.  he stands up to remove his shirt, and in my mind ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!  he is tall, like professional basketball player tall, 6'4, 6'5... the best way to describe it is he looked like a really tall candle that melted and the wax was pooling and cooling where his waist would be... it was very distracting. and was kinda appalled... he looks so good in his clothes. THEN he gets down to perform HIS VERSION of eating pussy on my juice box and *record scratch*... hey, if you don't like to do it, i'm fine with that, but please, PLEASE do not go down on me and the only part of your face touching my cooch is the tip of your tongue! WTDTA??? needless to say, i had to make him think i couldn't wait for him to fuck me JUST to get his face away from my crotch.

3 comments:

  1. OOOhhh nooooo!!! Not a cooch abuser. If you don't know what you're doing it's coochie abuse. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way about blow jobs, if you don't want to do it or don't know how to do it please don't practice on me. The last thing I need is to be bitten or scraped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughs hysterically* I'm sorry, I just had a flashback!

    ReplyDelete